FAMILY MEDICINE OPPORTUNITIES IN PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND
Health PEI is seeking Family Medicine physicians for a variety of full-time and locum opportunities in rural and urban centers across Prince Edward Island.
Physicians may be eligible for up to $115,000 for return-in-service grants & reimbursement of moving expenses up to $10,000.
Why Work in PEI?
The inviting beaches, the delicious seafood, and the stunning views. We're proud of all of them - but there's more to the Island than what you see on postcards. Prince Edward Island offers opportunities to launch your career within a relaxed community vibe.
Choose a salary or fee-for-service payment modality. Enjoy benefits such as paid vacation entitlements, CME funding, RRSP program, and more. Information related to payment modalities and benefits can be found in our Master Agreement, or connect with our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to provide you with more details.
- Return-in-Service Grant and eligible Moving Expense Reimbursements may be available.
- Opportunity to teach with the PEI Residency Training Program with faculty appointment at Dalhousie University.
- Access to lab reports and x-rays from our hospital based electronic patient record system.
- Other incentives as per our Master Agreement.
Certifications and Other Requirements:
- MCCQE Part 1 (LMCC)
- Eligibility for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of PEI.
- Appointment to the Health PEI Medical Staff and appropriate privileging.
- CCFP physicians will be given priority.
Health Care Workers are required to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination as per Health PEI’s Covid-19 Immunization and Management Policy. In the event that a new hire is unable to be vaccinated as a result of a medical exemption they will be required to submit supporting documentation to Employee Health / Wellness and Safety.
Want to learn more or apply?
Contact our Senior Physician Recruitment Coordinator at (902) 368-6302 or via email at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
View Family Medicine Opportunities: https://bit.ly/healthpei_familymed
(Ad will be posted until December 12, 2022)