We know Canada is a beautiful country and, the SRPC wants a peek through your rural lens!
Share your photo with us on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram using #SRPC_Photos. Be sure to tag the SRPC in your post. With a different theme for July, August, and, September we hope you will participate all summer long. A 'best photo' will be chosen each month. The photographer will receive an exclusive SRPC prize pack along with a $25 gift card of their choice.
Have a look at the photos that have been submitted.
- The photographer must be an active SRPC member. Join or renew now.
- SRPC must be tagged in the post. (Twitter @SRPCanada / Facebook @theSRPC / Instagram @the_SRPC)
Please include a few words about your photo (where, when, and, what is special about it).
- Please send us a direct message on Twitter or Instagram with your first and last name if your handle is not apparent.
One photo per photographer per month. Multiple submissions will not be considered.
- By submitting a photo, we assume your consent to allow the SRPC to share it on our social media accounts and our website. Please let us know if you do not consent to have your photo shared.
- You may post the same photo on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Just be sure to use #SRPC_Photos
- Email entry - if you do not have Facebook, Twitter or Instagram you may submit a photo and details to Jenna (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will post it on the SRPC photo page with your description.
- July submission must be posted no later than Friday, July 31, 2020, at 24:00 PST.
- August submission must be posted no later than Monday, August 31, 2020, at 24:00 PST.
- September submission must be posted no later than Wednesday, September 30, 2020, at 24:00 PST.
- SRPC administrators will judge all photos submitted.
- The winner will be contacted by email the following week and then announced on our social media pages.
- The prize pack will be mailed to each winner.
- Extra chance to win - all participant names will go into a draw for a chance to win a prize pack when the contest ends in September. If you participated 3 times, your name would be entered 3 times.