More than 200 sessions, small group sessions, hands-on workshops and Rural Critical Care modules.
A family-friendly (day care included) collegial atmoshphere.
What people have said about past R&R Conferences:
- It's hard to decide which sessions to go to with so many good choices.
- As a student it gave me an idea of the challenges facing rural docs today.
- Relevant peer teaching!
- Enjoy meeting old friends and colleagues and making new connections.
- The child care was excellent
- SRPC Staff Excellent, friendly, and welcoming as ususal.
- Each year it gets better.
Suggest a topic or submit an abstract for the next R and R
- Submissions online
- Fax (819) 647-2485
- Contact us at: 1-877-276-1949
- SRPC-RR, Box 893, Shawville, QC J0X 2Y0
The conference is exceptional for both its educational programming and social events.Dr. John Soles
Amazing… its a conference for everybody.Laura