This one day course is designed for GPS/ESS Surgeons in conjunction with Emergency Medicine for Rural Hospitals course and the Endoscopy Skills Day for Practicing Endoscopists course. The program will update rural ESS surgeons with current methods, facilitate informal communication and encourage FP-Specialist networks within ESS services.
Rural OR nurses are invited to fully participate in this program. In addition to attending the Thursday dinner program and Friday sessions, there will be a Friday lunch/networking meeting. With the support of our sponsors RPAP, RCCbc and the SRPC we are able to reduce registration to $50 for all OR nurses and to offer a $500 bursary to the first 20 OR Nurses who register.
1. RCC Advanced Minor Procedures — Small Skin Flaps, Complicated Wound Closure, and Tendon Repair
2. CNIS Structure Operative Obstetrics Instructors Course. Learn the skills to teach Cesarean Section in Africa to junior residents and to non physicians
- Virtual Mentoring: Linking you shoulder to shoulder with your regional specialist. Live streaming demonstration
- Updates in Surgery and Operative Delivery
- Before you go Nuclear: All you should know, but don't, about electro cautery
- Opportunities and Training for Global Surgery and OB
- New Trauma mini fellowships
The conference is exceptional for both its educational programming and social events.Dr. John Soles
Amazing… its a conference for everybody.Laura